Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Mom's arrival

Mom arrived last night. I was pretty excited. Missed my dinner to see her at the airport. Of course more excited than Jim's coming (hehehehehe... don't be upset, Jim.. :P)

She reached here at 8 10pm, I met her at 8 25pm. Then Chungyong gave us a ride home. Reached Athens at 10 15pm. Ate noodles with mom. Went to Walmart.

Went to bed late... We woke up early in the morning, had breakfast together. Then we went to the picnic held by the bible study group. I didn't expect mom would say yes to the invitation actually. Anyway we were there this morning at 10am.

She listened to the gospel "semi-privately". And the sister in Christ (dont remember her name) asked if she's a Christian or not. I said sh'es sorta converted.... um...not so sure. But won't do any harm to re-establish her faith rite? So I told that sister to preach the Gospel to her (the whole salvation) so she would have a better understanding of her belief. And I translated to make sure she understands perfectly.

At around 11 30am, she reconfirmed her faith in Christ. And made that "conversion prayer". So now, 2 more heads to go. Dad and granny.

Heard from mom, granny's not doing that good. She's really forgetful these days. I'm worried about her honestly. Talked to her a bit on the phone last night. Will talk to her tomolo morning again.

Anyway, Happy for mom. It's only her second day here. Great!

I won't stop too long rite?