Staying up
Why am I staying up tonite?
um....
I went cycling with Peiling and Chungyong. We had fun. I used Hsiao Lan's old bike. haha. We took a lot of crazy pics. but it was really fun. We had dinner together, and were so tired after the ride. We rode from Athens to the Plains (the edge of it only). My mind was loaded by images of the little gal when I was cycling. I remember she was crying painfully, and came to me with swollen eyes. I hope she is doing alright now, and I hope she'll find true joy in her life. Forever!
Before that, I was busy cleaning up for Jimmy's coming. Yes, he's coming. It's an unexpected one! I guess everyone's too worried about me recently. But I'm really fine! :)
Got my tickets to NY. Ticket prices are shooting up!!!! Aiya~~~ I bought expensive tickets ne!
Will go to bed really soon.
"I wish you love"------ lingering on my mind.
um....
I went cycling with Peiling and Chungyong. We had fun. I used Hsiao Lan's old bike. haha. We took a lot of crazy pics. but it was really fun. We had dinner together, and were so tired after the ride. We rode from Athens to the Plains (the edge of it only). My mind was loaded by images of the little gal when I was cycling. I remember she was crying painfully, and came to me with swollen eyes. I hope she is doing alright now, and I hope she'll find true joy in her life. Forever!
Before that, I was busy cleaning up for Jimmy's coming. Yes, he's coming. It's an unexpected one! I guess everyone's too worried about me recently. But I'm really fine! :)
Got my tickets to NY. Ticket prices are shooting up!!!! Aiya~~~ I bought expensive tickets ne!
Will go to bed really soon.
"I wish you love"------ lingering on my mind.

<< Home