swift of wind
Sudden silence at home.
I'm alone in my room again. It's still kinda peaceful... everything has returned to 'normal' or better say, 'usual'. Something missing.
As I'm sitting in front of this darn computer, I ask myself again... the truth of all this.
Must I turn back to the "good" old days? or follow the path that I've been walking on? Or jump off the track, and confess my deepest desire then return to the point that I once stood? Being both sobre and annoyed; frustrated and solemn?
Will that take me anywhere?
Hammered by all the questioning, condemnation and judgement, I care not. No matter what you do, you think, you judge, you hold...I'll still be the indifferent me. Not anyone (I mean, ANYONE) can intrude my zone; the zone of isolation, silence, solidarity or wat not, even the "locked up space". I don't care any label you put on me. Any Name you like, it's just my zone.
I seek for simplicity. Not the "complexity" that one may perceive of me.
At the end of the day, I just want a cup of coffee... is that too much to ask for?
I'm alone in my room again. It's still kinda peaceful... everything has returned to 'normal' or better say, 'usual'. Something missing.
As I'm sitting in front of this darn computer, I ask myself again... the truth of all this.
Must I turn back to the "good" old days? or follow the path that I've been walking on? Or jump off the track, and confess my deepest desire then return to the point that I once stood? Being both sobre and annoyed; frustrated and solemn?
Will that take me anywhere?
Hammered by all the questioning, condemnation and judgement, I care not. No matter what you do, you think, you judge, you hold...I'll still be the indifferent me. Not anyone (I mean, ANYONE) can intrude my zone; the zone of isolation, silence, solidarity or wat not, even the "locked up space". I don't care any label you put on me. Any Name you like, it's just my zone.
I seek for simplicity. Not the "complexity" that one may perceive of me.
At the end of the day, I just want a cup of coffee... is that too much to ask for?

<< Home