It's blogger time again
Don't even do blog often anymore. Just getting a lil lazy and busy.
So there's so much to record now. First of all, about my kids.
SPring time---- what's more fun than growing plants with my kids. I read a story to them on Monday "The Sunflower that went flop" in order to introduce "What a plant needs to grow"... I hunted for daisies with Hsiao Lan in the morning before school. My kids liked the story.
Then we planted mommies the next day. Me---no green thumb at all. I had real difficulty getting soil from the dried grounds. My fingers hurt like ... ( I could still feel the pain in my fingers now, yikes!)
This morning, I thought the seeds should be growing strong but.... THEY ARE DYING!!!!!! GOOS!H!!!!!! I can't even grow MOMMIES!!!!!!!! (DARN IT!!!) So I dug soil again from the ground after class again!! My 'dears' said they wanted to see how their seeds were growing... my heart pumped really hard cuz I could tell they were dying already... so I sorta distracted their attention and pointed at those seeds that were "sprouting" and claimed "see... yours growing... wow... yours too.. Akhil!! Can you see yours???Meena!! This is growing strong!!" (drrrrr.... ~_~") Well... of course.... their response was---- "WOW!!! YA!!!!!!!!!" ----(hehehe.. Miss Carmen successfully escaped from the embarassment again!)
After a tide of amusement, Ms Kay butted in because of the fuss Akhil and LingYu were making. ha~ Good.... I didn't need to yell at them... Ms Kay became the antagonist of the day again. I could tell she's not in the mood all morning. well well.. Akhil and Lingyu were very upset by Ms Kay's "prowling" (of course).... then at the end of the class, the seemingly "kind" protagonist came rescued them from their 'depression'... In fact, I lectured them too.. but of course in a fairly kind way. I said "you guys are great" bah blah blah.... (what???!!!" Of course here comes the "BUT" part... "but you need to listen to your teachers. There's no competition here... just do your personal best ok? I give you treats when I see you are good cuz I think you deserve it. I don't care if you could answer a question correctly or not, I CARE if you've TRIED your best or not! I don't wanna yell at you, cuz I know you can do well (or at least better!) Do you want Miss Carmen to yell at you?" (Of course .... they all shook their heads) hahahahaha!!!
Ahkil asked "Am I a good student" ---- Miss Carmen answered "Yes you are!" with a GLEAMING smile (in doubt) What Miss Carmen got in return?? Another nice GLEAMING smile! hehehehehe !!!
That's all for today.....
Had great fun "pooing" in the balcony with Hsiao Lan... Grape seed!!!
Mom got visa.. I got ticket! We're flying together!!!! Yo-hoooo!!!
I love the sun!!!!!
So there's so much to record now. First of all, about my kids.
SPring time---- what's more fun than growing plants with my kids. I read a story to them on Monday "The Sunflower that went flop" in order to introduce "What a plant needs to grow"... I hunted for daisies with Hsiao Lan in the morning before school. My kids liked the story.
Then we planted mommies the next day. Me---no green thumb at all. I had real difficulty getting soil from the dried grounds. My fingers hurt like ... ( I could still feel the pain in my fingers now, yikes!)
This morning, I thought the seeds should be growing strong but.... THEY ARE DYING!!!!!! GOOS!H!!!!!! I can't even grow MOMMIES!!!!!!!! (DARN IT!!!) So I dug soil again from the ground after class again!! My 'dears' said they wanted to see how their seeds were growing... my heart pumped really hard cuz I could tell they were dying already... so I sorta distracted their attention and pointed at those seeds that were "sprouting" and claimed "see... yours growing... wow... yours too.. Akhil!! Can you see yours???Meena!! This is growing strong!!" (drrrrr.... ~_~") Well... of course.... their response was---- "WOW!!! YA!!!!!!!!!" ----(hehehe.. Miss Carmen successfully escaped from the embarassment again!)
After a tide of amusement, Ms Kay butted in because of the fuss Akhil and LingYu were making. ha~ Good.... I didn't need to yell at them... Ms Kay became the antagonist of the day again. I could tell she's not in the mood all morning. well well.. Akhil and Lingyu were very upset by Ms Kay's "prowling" (of course).... then at the end of the class, the seemingly "kind" protagonist came rescued them from their 'depression'... In fact, I lectured them too.. but of course in a fairly kind way. I said "you guys are great" bah blah blah.... (what???!!!" Of course here comes the "BUT" part... "but you need to listen to your teachers. There's no competition here... just do your personal best ok? I give you treats when I see you are good cuz I think you deserve it. I don't care if you could answer a question correctly or not, I CARE if you've TRIED your best or not! I don't wanna yell at you, cuz I know you can do well (or at least better!) Do you want Miss Carmen to yell at you?" (Of course .... they all shook their heads) hahahahaha!!!
Ahkil asked "Am I a good student" ---- Miss Carmen answered "Yes you are!" with a GLEAMING smile (in doubt) What Miss Carmen got in return?? Another nice GLEAMING smile! hehehehehe !!!
That's all for today.....
Had great fun "pooing" in the balcony with Hsiao Lan... Grape seed!!!
Mom got visa.. I got ticket! We're flying together!!!! Yo-hoooo!!!
I love the sun!!!!!

<< Home