In the bath
A sudden inscruciating pain went through the bone of my index finger. Blood dripping down from that little crack on my finger. Just a little cut from the dryness of the area. I couldn't believe how this little opening could invigorate so much pain. The warm running water would only make it worse. I decided to suck it till the pain goes away. After a short while, I observed the cut slowly and could see how the opening was closed up. What an amazing scene, when I could see the two skin slowly folded up, and sealed in white.
Today: I confessed... or admitted the unspeakable to my dear friend here. Relieved a bit but was still pounded by a zillion of emotions. Contrasting, converging principles of life hammers me, I have become resistant (and hesistant) to them.
I'm constantly fighting for the ungraspable. Fight till the point that I'm totally worn out, or I can't even remember who I am. I know it's a fight for the absence, but I can't stop moving the sword and the shield with my tiring arms, as I dare not see the flag falling. But what is the flag raising for? When the commotion subsided, there's no meaning for it to fly no more.
Please don't go Mr. Black.
Today: I confessed... or admitted the unspeakable to my dear friend here. Relieved a bit but was still pounded by a zillion of emotions. Contrasting, converging principles of life hammers me, I have become resistant (and hesistant) to them.
I'm constantly fighting for the ungraspable. Fight till the point that I'm totally worn out, or I can't even remember who I am. I know it's a fight for the absence, but I can't stop moving the sword and the shield with my tiring arms, as I dare not see the flag falling. But what is the flag raising for? When the commotion subsided, there's no meaning for it to fly no more.
Please don't go Mr. Black.

<< Home