Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Painful drive

After much painful discussion (and temper, of course), I reached NY finally with Jim. We set off at 3pm (AFTER DOING A LOT OF MEANINGLESS TASKS!) WE were 3 hours late!!!!!!!! I didn't take much rest during my drive, jus spent time on bathroom and gas. It was a long drive. Honestly I was kinda nervous at the very beginning, cuz it was the first time for me to drive such a long distance. And more, a passenger (who doesn't know how to drive) was sitting next to me. Most worried about my passenger's safety than mine.

We had a short talk about my persoanlity. MY stress, my temper... (my bad attitude) ha. Well. that's me.

On the whole, the trip was safe and easy to drive. But we took a long time looking for the way to Nassau Rd (the last few steps to our destination). At last we had to call Hsiao Lan for help. She taught us to stay on Alexander Road... (after much painful instructions: head? or butt? ugh!!~!I dont know). And more, my cell ran out of battery..... Then, don't know why and how I hit Nassau AT LAST! (sweat*) We reached here at 1 30am. Thank God! The landlords are really nice Taiwanese. They waited for us!!! And they're kinda old actually.

This house is cold, but the landlords are really nice. They gave us food to eat cuz they knew we hadn't eaten anything. They're so kind.

This cold makes me think of Japan. Yusuke's home in winter. And suddenly Erina came to my mind, actually I kinda like her... because she has character. She's kinda cool ;)

I can see Hsiao Lan tomorrow morning.

She'll pick up her stuff, and we'll meet again.

YEA!! I'm really excited!