Who says I dont have the greeeeen thumb
Other than growing the spiny Cactus, WHAT else can I grow?
Primrose! They are growing strong in my balcony. Receiving the bright sunlight and my love and care (from time to time, ugh... to be frank, only wen I remember :P) hahahahahaha.. Didn't water them for 3-4 days since Hsiao Lan left for Georgia.. I abandoned them!!!!I ABANDONED THEM!!!!!!!!!! (POOR THEM!) But now, they are still growing STRONG STRONG STRONG!!! A+ !!!! Hurray!!!
Happy Birthday to KERRRYYYYYY!!!! MOACH MOACH MOACH!
Primrose! They are growing strong in my balcony. Receiving the bright sunlight and my love and care (from time to time, ugh... to be frank, only wen I remember :P) hahahahahaha.. Didn't water them for 3-4 days since Hsiao Lan left for Georgia.. I abandoned them!!!!I ABANDONED THEM!!!!!!!!!! (POOR THEM!) But now, they are still growing STRONG STRONG STRONG!!! A+ !!!! Hurray!!!
Happy Birthday to KERRRYYYYYY!!!! MOACH MOACH MOACH!

<< Home