Post of judgement

Somehow I feel I'm too dreamy. What I am saying is.. I guess my boss is correct, I don't "live" in HOng Kong.. my mind is still in the states. Sometimes Ronald would ask.."Why are you like that? You're in the states for just a short while." IN fact, I was like that before I went to the states... I was like that in the states.. I am still like that now..
My mentality hasn't changed .. I have been like that for sometime. I just don't like the lifestyle in Hong Kong.. too bustling indeed. I think most of the people here are too savy... I guess ppl on the mtr have changed as well. You can tell pretty easy or even identify the differences in looks/ appearances etc between those who board on the green line, the red, blue and the purple (not to mention the express lanes)
Every society is competitive but I just dont like this kind of atmosphere. Survival of the fitness doesn't mean I need to work our heads off rite? Why should that be the norm of our lives?! Why should we be judged by the posts/ career/ occupation/ sex/ backgrounds/ orientations, when we are literally all the same?
I cant say I'm better than others... well.. what am i talking aobut? I am better off than some others... my education/ opportunities/ health/ family... so we are really not equal. We're doomed to be judged!!!! Is that true? If that is.. what are we doing here. We're judged before we were born (survival of the fitness kicked in right away!) We're judged right after we're our from our mother's womb (Weigh, fitness, appearance...) We're judged when we step into the society ("You can never climb up the ladder, dude!" We're judged every moment. We're judged even when we're six feet under... Wat's the whole point of all this?
- We're born to be unequal anyway.
I wanted to be a boy when I was small. I enjoyed my short hair... when my hair wasn't that frizzy in the past. How I wish I could be a boy. But when I grow older, when I started to understand the structure of male, I've started to appreciate myself. I enjoy being a female. Now I have even come to a stage that I am disgusted by that opposite sex. (So now.. you turn to my sexual orientation,eh? immediately i'm judged by you little eye!) Its that the older I am, the less dependent i wanna be. The more i am confident that i can take care of myself.

<< Home