Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Disgusting hideous cunning wolf

(Location: XX)

What a "gleaming" smile!!!!!!!!!! He waved at me and told me to sit next to him... What a gentleman that might seem to be... There was no other spot to take.

He puffed and puffed and puffed... a surge of smoke kept rushing out from his mouth... producing the most revulting and disgusting breath... Even he did not have any ciggy between his fingers, the "mora" followed him around.

"You just graduated?" (leaning towards me)
"Yes" (slouching sideway)
"Where did you graduate?" (Could you respect my bubble?)
"URggggggh.. States" (tilting more)
"Which State?" (paralleling with mine)
"Ohio" (what the XX!) [The punkhead behind me ignored my "SOS" sign]
"What did you study?" (choked by his breath)
"Linguistics!" (annoyed and frustrated)
"Oh.... !@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&* ("selective hearing"; he mumbled on his own"

Whoof! He walked away finally and took his usual seat... and I took mine. I could sense that, through the corner of my eye, he was frequently staring at me. And this old wolf WINKED at me when he left the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't EVER think of getting any CONVENIENCE by befriending with me! U WISH! I'm the YOUNGEST here not the DUMB"EST"!